Remus Racing OPF Back Exhaust – BMW M2 Competition
The RACING GPF-back-system L/R consists of:
– Stainless steel RACING L/R Sport exhaust centered with 2 integrated valves
– GPF-Back center section replacement tube
– selectable tail pipes
Original tube Ø 65 mm
REMUS tube Ø 70 mm
ATTENTION: The original exhaust will need to be cut! No rear skirt modifications required!
The activation of the valves is carried out using the original actuators via the vehicle onboard electronics.
The use of racing products and products which do not have EC approval is generally not permitted on public roads. When installing REMUS axle-back and cat-back or catalyst delete tubes on vehicles which are used for closed road driving, it is advisable to tune the ECU for a maximum gain in performance and to ensure that the CEL does not come on.
- Aggressive racing sound
- Shot blasted surface, 100% stainless steel
- Performance increase, low back pressure
- Light weight construction
- Perfect shape and fitment
- Handmade in Austria
- 24 months warranty