Pipercross V1 Carbon Fibre Air Box – Mercedes A45 AMG
How will a V1 Air box benefit you?
- Directly replaces your airbox
- Includes full fitting kit for simple fitting
- Longer lifespan before cleaning required over cotton filters
- Bench tested for improved fuel economy, power and torque outputs
- Lifetime warranty on all replacement and performance road use filters
The V1 range of airboxes is developed in conjuction with Arma Speed, a firm well versed in carbon fibre product development. Each air box is a custom design, to fit within the space vacated by your OE air box, which will this guarantee a straightforward installation process. Carbon fibre has long been one of the most exotic materials known to man, thanks to its extreme strength and light weight. Pipercross has long understood the value that this brings and has now unveiled a range of products entirely constructed from it.
The low maintenance and long lifespan aspects of a Pipercross filter come from the multi-layer foam that is used on all Pipercross filters. The outer core is coarse foam designed to trap larger particles, the middle core is Medium foam designed to trap most particles and the inner core is fine foam which will trap the remainder of the particles. This design ensures an exceptional level of engine protection in any conditions.
Pipercross, based in the UK home of motorsport have over 25 years of road and track racing experience when it comes to filtration. Through this experience and engineering only the highest quality is achieved which is passed onto you through more power, torque, fuel economy & throttle response. Why settle for lesser filter brands which only have road experience when you can have quality proven on the track? Below are just some of the Pipercross sponsored winning teams.
- British Touring Car Championship: Airwaves Racing
- British Drift Championship: Team Falken, Acorn Motorsport
- Irish Drift Championship: Team Falken James Deane and Alan Sinnot
- European Drift Championship: Dmitriy Illyuk – Monster Energy and NC Drifting
- World Rallycross: Liam Doran Monster Energy
- Time Attack: Eurospec, DAR and Bo Nielson