As the preferred and official supplier of intercoolers to www.minichallenge.co.uk Forge Motorsport are proud to present our intercooler for the Mini Cooper S F56 Chassis (2014-on).
As the originators of the stepped core design way back in 2006, we were best placed within the market to call on our vast expertise in order to deliver a direct fit intercooler that would enhance the performance potential of the BMW Group 2.0 petrol turbo engine.
Our core offers a 64% increase in frontal area over stock Part no. 17517617598 and a correspondingly large increase in volume of 68%.
Our end tanks are cast aluminium, made from 3D printed prototypes that we manufactured ourselves in our dedicated R&D facility in Gloucester, UK. The Bar and Plate design we have used comes after months of testing different core designs and opting for the core with best internal and external airflow.
- Official supplier to www.minichallenge.co.uk
- The Forge F56 intercooler gives a massive 64% increase in frontal area over stock and a correspondingly large increase in volume of 68%.
- The Forge F56 Intercooler leaves the opposition behind, being the biggest in the market by 5% frontal area and has a massive 8% gain in volume over our closest competitor.
- Pressure drop under 1 Psi.
- This product is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and is covered by our Worldwide lifetime warranty.Forge