CSF Intercooler – BMW N55 (F-Series)
Have an ECU Tune? You’ll need one of these. Once boost is raised beyond the factory levels the stock intercooler struggles to cool the more compressed, thus heated air leading to high charge temps and the ECU reducing power.
The CSF Race High-Performance Intercooler dramatically reduces charge temps versus the stock intercooler, especially on cars running higher boost than stock.
- Stepped core design for maximum surface area contact and internal intake air-flow volume. Largest “drop-in fit” intercooler available in the industry.
- Designed with 3D scanning / rapid prototype technology to ensure precise fitment and maximum surface area utilization. Lab tested on CSF’s in-house wind tunnel.
- Rounded front face bar/plate design for optimized airflow through the core.*
- Drop-in fit” design for an easy & quick plug-and-play installation. Complete with OEM style “Quick-Connect” inlet/outlet connections.
- Fully reversible back to OEM spec with no modifications needed.
- Available in silver (#8115) and matte black (#8115B)
- Lifetime warranty.
- 25c drop in temperatures when compared to the OEM intercooler after multiple repeated runs.
- Power increase of 15-20 hp on stock cars, 25+ hp on modified vehicles.